ON THE TRAIL OF THE CELTSONE-OFF
- DIRECTOR : Marc Jampolsky
- PRODUCER : Gedeon Programmes / France 5, WGBH Nova, SWR.
- DATE : 2003
- FORMAT : One off
- DURATION : 1x52'
- AWARD : Grand-Prix and Jury's Prize, Festival ARKEOLAN, Spain 2004
Who were the Celts who dominated vast stretches of Europe from England, through France, Germany Italy and Hungary for over 500 years?
The construction of a new high speed train line in the East of France gave birth to the biggest archaeological dig ever undertaken in France following the same route by which the Celts migraeted. Who were the Celts, who dominated vast stretches of Europe for over five hundred years? In Hungary, Italy, Germany, England and France, experts exhume the relics and remains of the Celtic world, compare their findings attempting to understand a so mysterious civilization and culture.
- Archaeological Film Award, KINEO Festival 2005, Brussels (Belgium)
- Grand Prize, Besançon Archaeological Film Festival 2005 (France)
- Grand Prize, ARKEOLAN Festival 2004 (Spain)
- Jury Award, ARKEOLAN Festival 2004 (Spain)
- First Prize, Mif-Science Trophies 2004, Liege (Belgium)